Saturday, September 27, 2014

Who reads who...??....!!!

Isn't it frustrating
when your favourite author
seems to take forrrr...everrrr to write
another book...lol...!!!
 
Solution?
Why not read some
of the authors they
like to read!
 
Here is a list
of some that I have found....
 
Anne McCaffrey  has read books by  Terry Pratchett
 
Tess Gerritsen            .............           Chris Mooney
 
both like to read...
 
 
In case you are wondering , I have
found this out by looking
at authors I haven't read before ,
and looking to
see who has read them :)
 
I hope you enjoy
the list .  I will add more
when I come across them .
 
Happy reading , Jenny
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great idea Jenny! I'd never thought of doing that. Thanks! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, Pam. I will be adding more from time to time :) Jenny

      Delete